Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fed up with Higuain Real Madrid Transfer Speculation

MADRID - relentless speculation about Real Madrid's plan to hook a new striker Gonzalo Higuain made to feel disgusted. Men from Argentina is tired with all the news and now he is trying to focus on working for his team.
 
Real Madrid's relentless rumored to pick up a new striker after Jose Mourinho admits it took someone to add attacking options for his team. This of course led to speculation over who makes Higuain feel frustrated.
 
"It is not my job to say whether there is another striker who will attend or not, this is the decision of the club and coach. I got the same question every year and I am already fed up with it, "said Higuain like disitat of Goal, Friday (8/5/2011).
 
"I am here to help, to score goals, and working with this team. I believe in myself and my work, and I was quite calm. Club and the fans always treated me very well, "he added.
 
The 23-year-old youth is now in the bamboo curtain country to follow pre-season tour with Los Merengues. This weekend the team will face the Tianjin TEDA, and this is now the focus of the attacker nicknamed El Pipita.
 
"We do not think the Spanish Supercopa now. We're only thinking about the match in Saturday. We are not here to talk about Barcelona. We have built a great team, we have a fantastic striker, and the hope of it quite high, "he concluded.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites