Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"I Am Not Harry Potter"

ROME - Luis Enrique target allenatore grandiose achievements in his debut with Roma next season.

Enrique did not want to be too optimistic to welcome the new season. Not disbelief squad abilities, but Enrique is arguably just going to build a new dynasty I Giallorossi.

Some players are brought in Enrique, including goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg and striker Bojan Krkic. But, for the former architect of Barcelona B, it is not a guarantee of success I Giallorossi.

"I'm not Harry Potter, I have no crystal ball, I do not know what could be achieved Rome. We work to build a new team, "said Enrique, quoted Goal, Thursday (08/04/2011).

"I do not know how many players we need, but we missed a few (players-ed)," he added, regarding the target of spending the next Rome.

"I would not say specifically, I discuss this in private with Walter Sabatini. But, I am optimistic by what I see in practice sessions. I am also impressed with the attitude shown by the players, "close the 41-year coach.

Rome will start the kick off of the Serie A match against Bologna, 28 August.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites