Monday, August 8, 2011

Focus Only Nani to United

MANCHESTER - Portugal winger Luis Nani insists that only want the focus to retain the Premier League title with his club today, Manchester United. The statement dismissed the issue of moving him from Old Trafford.
 
With the presence of Ashley Young dijajaran United's midfield, Nani had threatened to make the position of the main team the Reds Devils. However, Sir Alex Ferguson claimed that nani will remain in the main team. While Young will play in United's left wing.
 
As reported in some media lately, rumors of a move Nani sticking. He is rumored to be anchored to Turin to join Juventus in need players with character like him.
 
"I'd rather forget the rumors about other clubs interested in me. I do not want to say too much. But if they're right, it's because I have worked very well, "Nani said as quoted by The Sun, Sunday (07/08/2011).
 
"But I sincerely focused on United. I have talked a lot with Ferguson. He explained what he wanted from me and I try to do everything and memenhi mission, "he continued.
 
Part of that mission is to retain Premier League title and with the toughest challenge of local rivals Manchester City is touted as a serious challenger to United.
 
Nani also warned the City that never took off his captain last season, Carlos Tevez. Because it would be a big problem for Mancini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites