Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tevez: I'm Already Be Professional

Do not want to marginalized due to behavior that refuses to play as Manchester City beat Bayern Munich 0-2 in Champions League qualifying group on Wednesday (28 / 9) early morning local time, Carlos Tevez was trying to defend himself.

According to Tevez, his refusal to play in the game against Muenchen based mental reasons. The Argentine striker is not quite ready to admit mentally when Mancini told him to play. On Sky Sport Tevez reasoned, "I feel that mentally I was not so good to enter the field, so that's what I said on Mancini."

Tevez himself gets a shocking statement from Roberto Mancini, who outraged his behavior, after the game. Gaffer Italian states Tevez's career in the City has discharged the following behavior. Responding to Mancini's assertion that, Tevez just said if it all was the decision of the coach while he will try to continue to be professional.

"That's his decision. I have attempted to be professional for me here. Last season I was top scorer and I said if I wanted to go for family reasons. However, I would tetep try to give the best for this club as long as I am still here , "lid Tevez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites