Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Messi: I Do not Ever Think Records

Minsk - Lionel Messi absurdly happy following the success of goals equaled the legend of Barcelona, Laszlo Kubala. However, the tiny Argentine bomber claims he does not even think of a record while playing.

Messi was the inspiration Barca 5-0 win at home to BATE Borisov in the Champions League, early this morning, scoring two goals. However, two goals printed turned out to make it equal the record of both fertile goal Barca players, Laszlo Kubala, which stood at 194 goals. However, Messi is entitled to outperform Kubala because the record at the age of 24 years.

"I am very pleased to be able to match a player who score goals are very important in the history of the club (Barcelona)," said Messi was quoted Yahoosports, Thursday (29/09/2011).

"I know, I can equal the record (goals) Kubala. But, I did not come to play (against BATE) to think about scoring. Absolutely never. I, just play as usual I always do, "he continued.

In addition to surpassing the record Kubala, who was only a matter of time, is now chasing a record Messi staying longer, the pursuit of achievement goals Cesar Rodriguez to a record as the most fertile in the history of Barca players. Messi is currently only 41 goals adrift of nicks Rodriguez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites