Monday, April 25, 2011

Kaka: Mourinho determinants

Real Madrid midfielder, Ricardo Kaka, judge Jose Mourinho as a factor that will determine the final results of his team duel against Barcelona in the Champions League semi-final first leg at the Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday (04/27/2011).

"I'm happy. I feel good. Mourinho is worth ten. He was very kind to me. He has a lot to help me. He use me well and I'm ready to reach out.

"Yesterday it was a big week. I repeated the year, scored two goals (the goal of Valencia), and my daughter was born. We have won the title (Copa del Rey) and now we will judge themselves in the face twice Barcelona (Champions League).

"I was hoping this would go well or better than (our meeting) in the final of the Copa del Rey," he said.

The meeting in the Champions League semi-final first leg is the fourth meeting for both sides in this season. Previously, the two sides have met twice on stage and once in the League BBVA Copa del Rey final, losing by a record once, once a series, and one win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites