Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Heat ... Guardiola Mourinho countered satire

'War' between the coach broke out ahead of the Champions League semi-final first leg between Real Madrid vs Barcelona at the Santiago Bernabeu on Thursday (27/4/11) morning pm. When the psy-war ahead of the big game is not amazing, but the latter may be considered extraordinary. Unable to bear with satire Jose Mourinho, Josep Guardiola 'explode'. Long and harsh sentences were unbearable.
What is interesting is whether the response from Guardiola in the 'territory' is not a craft show that Mourinho has already won the mental battle.
No more respect in a quiet and respectful greetings with each other and nodded. Spicy words no longer hold.
Long before this Mourinho has been known to quip Guardiola. It appears that this can not simply be forgotten Guardiola, especially after the last comment Mourinho after the victory of Madrid in the Copa del Rey final.
Now, Guardiola was answered at length.
"He called me Pep, I replied. Usually he spoke in general about the team, or manager, but this time he mentioned the name of (lower) my. When he says: 'Pep,' I'll say: 'Hi Jose. "
"Tomorrow at 8:45 we will play on the pitch," explained Guardiola.
"Off the pitch, he has won all year, all season and even in the next season will also be the same. He can win the Champions League title personal off the field. Let him enjoy it. But this is a game. In a game sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. We are happy with small victories, trying to make the whole world admires us and we are proud of this.
"I can give you a list (a list of complaints): 300.000 terms. We can remember Stamford Bridge and thousands of other things, but I do not have so many people working for me. Tomorrow we will play to play ball and we'll look my best.
"Here (Real Madrid press room), he is the king, the main figure (the fu *** ng man). Here he is the main figure (the fu *** ng man) and I could not match him. If Barcelona want someone to match him, they (Barcelona) have to find another manager. But we, as individuals and institutions do not like it. I can talk about Bequerenca (referee's first semi-final between Barcelona vs. Inter Milan last season), about the offside goal or penalty Diego Alves, but I did not. Sampa Not tonight!
"When you think after three years, I was always complaining, always making excuses, then there's nothing I can do about it."
About a week ago, Barca could have won the Copa del Rey final when the only goal from Pedro Rodriguez was not the referee disallowed for offside (very tight). Regarding the offside decision, commenting that Guardila linesman had a good eye.
Comments Guardila so allusive material Mourinho last day.
"A new era has begun," said Mourinho.
"Until now, there are two groups of coaches. One, a small group of coaches who do not like talking about referees and one large group in which I included, who like to criticize referees when they make mistakes - people like me who do not hold his frustration, but also happy when the referee made the decision right.
"Now there is a third group, namely (Guardiola), who only criticize referees when they make the right decision. It's so new meaning. In his first season at Stamford Bridge over scandal (semifinals), last season he had ten players against Inter. Now he does not like it when the referee made the decision right. I did not ask the referee to help my team. When the referee is good then all will be happy - except Guardiola. He wanted the referee incorrectly (for decision). "
Long before this, Barcelona and Mourinho is not a stranger. Both have worked for four years at Barcelona.
"We've worked together for four years. He knows me, and I know him, that's all. If he prefers to use the things written after the Copa del Rey by the press or Florentina Perez with all the tale, all right. When things are more precious than our friendship, it's up to him. I'm not going to justify my own words, "pissed Guardiola.
"Things like this always leaves a bad impression when someone is doing berhububungan with this. I always thought that if people do not understand me because I explained myself badly, but not now.
"I say if the referee (in the final of the Copa) is very smart and very detailed. I say if it (the decision) is true. That's it, no complaints.
"After the victory (Madrid), I congratulatory Real Madrid and Barcelona were performed. We selamati Madrid for the trophy which they won on the pitch for a team that I represent with pride. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites