Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ganso: Which There Is No Sure With AC Milan


Proclaimed earlier, AC Milan officially been made ​​an approach to Santos to be able to get Ganso in summer transfer market.

Reportedly the deal has been reached, but the new Ganso will join the upcoming winter transfer market, or in January 2012.

However Ganso himself has said so far there is no agreement whatever that has been achieved, both with AC Milan or any other team.

"Nothing is certain with AC Milan so far," he said on Friday (29 / 4).

"I still Santos player, although I also do not know how long I will be here."

"I want to play in Europe, it is something I want, but I also do not know when it might happen," he explained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites