Monday, May 9, 2011

Zanetti Inter forever

Not a few football player who decided to return home before retirement. However, this does not apply to Javier Zanetti. Inter Milan captain wants to close his career at the Nerazzurri.

With a contract that will expire in June 2013, speculated Zanetti will play in his native country, Argentina, before closing his career. However, this 37-year defender denies this.

"No, I do not think going back to Argentina. I really feel at home here, where I had 16 years with Inter, "said Zanetti cited Football-Italy.

"This club has given everything for me and became a captain makes me feel great responsibility. I will end my career here.

Zanetti joined Inter from Banfield in 1995. He was the first recruits in the era of Massimo Moratti. Since then, his position on the team was never replaced even though La Beneamata mutually coach.

"If it's retirement, I'll go back and forth the Italian-Argentine because I have more time. But, the reality is that my family is very happy here.

"My children go to school in Italy and after my career ended, I wanted to spend time with family," he said

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites