Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nuri Sahin: I Go to Madrid By Jose Mourinho

Nuri Sahin reveal the reason why he was willing to join Real Madrid. Turkish midfielder is willing to leave Borussia Dortmund for the sensation and attracted big names from coach Jose Mourinho.

"I do not choose Real Madrid for reasons of money but because this is the biggest club in the world," said Sahin.

"It's hard to say no to a sports record that has reason they torehkan and history they have made."

Then about Mourinho, this talented young player said, "I have spoken with Mourinho and he has convinced me. We had a day together in Dortmund and he has so convinced me quickly."

"He is one of the best coaches in the world and I want to be able to work with him. It becomes a challenge for me," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites