Javier Zanetti, captain of the Nerazzurri, will welcome back the arrival of 'the Special One' with open arms after what has been achieved by the Portuguese peracik tactics when menukangi Inter.
Nerazzurri coach at this time, Leonardo, is expected to leave the club at the end of the season after failing to bring Inter qualify in the Champions League competition and also in the hunt for league titles Serie A.
Suffered a 2-0 defeat at Inter from Parma in a fight that took place on Saturday (16 / 4), seems to be a trigger for a massive change in the body of Inter in the summer, with Leonardo that have been revealed at last week, that he did not accept the offer to take a role in the ranks of the director of Inter.
And with the news that said that Mourinho will educate their children in schools located near the Appiano Gentile for next season, Zanetti said the former manager, who delivers Inter won the treble last year, will take her back with open arms.
"Leonardo has done his job very well, and not really to blame for bad times experienced by the team," Zanetti said on Rai Sport. "But for Mourinho, Inter door is always open for him after what he has achieved at this club," he added.
Jose Mourinho is still under contract with Real Madrid until 2014, but he is already hooked up will soon return to England for Manchester United or Chelsea.
Inter are now closed to within eight points behind Milan in the Scudetto title race with five games remaining in Serie A League competition this season.






0 comments:
Post a Comment