Monday, June 13, 2011

Sneijder Not Necessarily at Inter


Wesley Sneijder leaving a question mark about his future at Inter when he declared that he could not guarantee to remain at the Giuseppe Meazza next season.

Previously, Wesley Senijder declared on Friday (10 / 6) that he is happy at Inter and there was no reason to leave the team, but an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport (12 / 6) indicates that its future is uncertain at the Giuseppe Meazza.

This player stated, "The Inter supporters always treated me very well. They are amazing and I want to thank them."

"Only God can determine my future."

"I can only guarantee you one thing: if you stay at Inter, I will give everything to win."

"When you have the best moments and the surprise of your life (won the treble in 2009/10), the next naturally become less attractive. Not everything can be perfect."

"I have comfort in my second season with Inter and I am satisfied, even if we did not win anything. At least there is some purpose for us to achieve.

"I love Inter with all my heart."

The 27-year-old player was reportedly targeted by Chelsea and Manchester duo. Today he still has a contract with Inter until June 2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites