Tuesday, June 7, 2011

After Vacation, Torres Hoping Back Glossy

LONDON - Fernando Torres believes will return to peak performance in next season after spending the holiday competition, to help Chelsea win the Premier League trophy.
 
Now she forget the bleak period in his first season with Chelsea in which he scored only "one goal since joining the Blues in January lalu.Setelah back from the holidays, confident Torres will be presenting a better appearance than the previous season.
 
"I am very sure from the beginning. I feel comfortable and berkomitmen.Itu indeed a tough year for me, "Torres said as quoted by Skysports, Tuesday (06/07/2011).
 
Torres had just returned from international match in America, and scored one goal from Spain's 4-0 victory over the Yanks. He wished success kept rolling and no longer struggling with an injury like in the last two seasons.
 
"I just play for the national team twice in recent times. Injury made ​​me trouble showing good performance. I'm glad the team can win and everything went perfect. "
 
"A lot happened during the last 12 months and I am very enthusiastic face to face Venezuela next match. Then I will rehat.Saya already passed five holiday this summer without the chance to enjoy the holidays with family and rest, I am sure next season will be much different than before, "Torres confident.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites