Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo tells Jose Mourinho Strategy Criticism


Cristiano Ronaldo criticized the Spanish media. Because of garanya is diplintir and memorable comments he criticized the tactics adopted in the face of Barcelona's Jose Mourinho.

Previously reported if Ronaldo is not happy with Mourinho's tactics are more play patterns survive by relying on counterattacks. Ronaldo reveals more fun to play attacking.

"The message does not mean I have to say so," Ronaldo said on Thursday (5 / 5).

"I said I wanted to play well. News that makes them opposites."

"I am more comfortable playing in one place than in another position. I also used to play with a good referee and the media should know that's what I meant," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites